Nitro Man Elite Nitro Man Elite

Super Awesome! :D

Momentum Momentum

"and I'm not entirely satisfied with it"

ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!?

THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a trance song this can have all my feels!!!!!

You too sir, you've improved like 250%!!!!!!!

Jesus christ, i think i'm gonna make this my new ringtone <3

Jeez, i'm considering a collaboration with you really soon :D

Geoplex responds:

Aw man, haha. Thanks :D

My Skype is on my userpage if you wanna try a collab, though i am pretty busy atm.

Creepyster Creepyster

Hey! Since you wrote stuff on one of my songs, i'm gonna write stuff on yours too :D

This song is chaotically awesome!

I mean, everything fits, the kicks, the bass, the "marching feeling" and that insane feel of circus-ish stuff.

The piano kinda gives it a "creepy sauce" and the final chord up... whoa... this is like a bunch of good ideas put together perfectly.

Here, have 5 internets for this :)

DJFibuko responds:

You didn't have to :') anyway thanks, I really appreciate your comment :) the difference between mine and your songs it's clearly hearble though: mine lack years and years of experience and studying. Anyway, thanks again! :)

Dance Maybe (V1) Dance Maybe (V1)

Hey this is actually allright for a loop :D

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

WHOA

QUITE EPIC!

What VST, or Soundfont did you use for this MASTEFUL orchestrated song!?

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks!

Edirol Orchestral, some East West libraries, etc. :3

One Must Rise 2011 One Must Rise 2011

GODLY

INDESCRIBEBLY PERFECT!

Burst of Light Burst of Light

WHOA

That's AMAZING, and i love the fast pace, and all the effects... i'm happy to see that you haven't forgot your ng profile (as i did XD)

Geoplex responds:

Thanks!
I did actually forget about my profile for a while, lol.

Man Up Man Up

Yeah!

I really liked your guitar samples and your melody simply works togather with all the rest! This is nice! very nice!

But.

You need to work a little better on the mixing. Try not to let the instruments "pierce" your ears if you know that i mean. Just mess arround with the mixer a little more, you will be amazed by the final result!

I've been experimenting with LMMS myself and i believe this is a powerfull free software, i'm learning my way with it here ^_^

Ravers in the Nation Ravers in the Nation

Awesome

What's the name of the vocal pack? ^_^

Oakwood responds:

*quickly opens fl studio*

There you go, it's the Screamer Hardstyle Pack, for free to download on the web. Also contains tons of other cool stuff.
Thanks for the 10! :D

The Titration of Elation The Titration of Elation

What!?

This is your seccond upload? but i guess it's not the seccond song you made right? cuz... well... it sounds very good! and pro!!! =D

happycarrottop responds:

thanks alot. well i've only ever written two songs like this and they're both up on newgrounds. i've been writing songs for guitar for a while though, much appreciated